- RALLYX: Andersson joins Ekstrom's RX team
- AUTOGP: Sa Silva gets Zele Auto GP chance
- INDY: Penske: Pagenaud worth adding car for
- FE: Formula E boss wants 18-race season
- F1: Ricciardo: Vettel battle now even fight
- WEC: Bleekemolen joins AF Ferrari for Fuji
- NAT: Carlin and Fortec to enter MSA Formula
- MOTOGP: Suzuki launches 2015 MotoGP return
- DTM: DTM switches to turbos for 2017
- BTCC: BTCC poised to adjust ballast rules
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.