- F3: Top-class cars back to F3 Masters
- F1: Sauber confirms C34 launch date
- F1: New Red Bull still a Newey car
- F1: Ricciardo: McLaren could be a threat
- F1: Red Bull opts for late car build
- GP2: Lotus protege Sorensen in Carlin move
- F1: Analysis: Will Mexican GP succeed?
- INDY: Chilton can restore reputation - Carlin
- F1: Technical insight: 2015 Lotus E23
- F1: Rivals warned Mercedes will be stronger
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.