- F1: Green light for new F1 penalty system
- F1: F1 'pole trophy' introduced for 2014
- GT: GT3 Bentley starts fourth on debut
- F1: Perez joins Hulkenberg at Force India
- LEMANS: F1-style technology for new Audi
- MOTOGP: Marquez wouldn't veto Lorenzo to Honda
- MOTOGP: Laverty and Parkes seal PBM rides
- F1: Red Bull to use Buemi in Bahrain test
- NASCAR: NASCAR tests 2014 Cup car changes
- F1: F1 bosses vote Vettel as best driver
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.