- LEMANS: Audi not dismissing Toyota threat
- F1: Button expects stronger British GP
- NASCAR: Villeneuve joins Phoenix for Sonoma
- F1: Lotus sells stake to investment group
- LEMANS: Le Mans 'much harder than Monaco'
- F1: Sutil: Force India form validating Pirelli
- F1: Raikkonen title bid in the balance
- DTM: Tomczyk: slump 'worst time in career'
- MOTOGP: Suzuki wants to be immediate threat
- INDY: Hildebrand wants road/street chance
JOIN OUR TEAM
Recruitment for our 2013 season is now complete.
Thank-you to all those who applied !
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.