- WRC: Capacity entry for Rally GB
- F1: Sam Michael to leave McLaren
- DTM: Wehrlein set to stay in DTM over GP2
- F1: Lotus expects to keep Grosjean
- FR3.5: Fantin fastest in Jerez FR3.5 test
- LIGHTS: Schmidt commits to revamped Lights
- F1: Dennis: Customer teams can't win titles
- F3: Berger stands down from FIA role
- OTHER: Kurt Busch completes US RoC line-up
- BTCC: Boss of UA to sell his share in team
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.