- V8: Bright wins Pukekohe opener
- NASCAR: Kligerman loses NASCAR drive
- F1: Ecclestone's Munich court case opens
- F1: Sato: Long Beach not fit for F1 return
- F1: Mercedes could rethink orders stance
- WRC: Crunch WRC talks underway in Munich
- F1: New push to make F1 more spectacular
- F1: Ferrari aims to reduce bureaucracy
- INDY: Pagenaud: IndyCar 'will get crazy'
- F1: Lotus now 'second-best' Renault team
RECRUITING FOR OUR 2014 SEASON IS NOW OVER.
THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.