- F1: Marciello gets Ferrari run in test
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Horner lauds 'unbelievable' Ricciardo
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso: Ferrari swansong emotional
- F1: Massa thought Williams win was on
- F1: Hamilton: Second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Rosberg: Hamilton was better driver
- F1: Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi GP and title
- GP3: Niederhauser excluded, Yelloly wins
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.