- INDY: Saavedra on probation for Indy 500
- DTM: Hand keeps BMW on top in DTM test
- F1: Force India wants F1 restructure
- GP3: Yelloly tops Barcelona GP3 testing
- FR3.5: Renault backs Carlin withdrawal
- F1: Top teams defend cost cap decision
- WTCC: Coronel forced to miss Paul Ricard
- F1: Montezemolo steps up F1 involvement
- WTCC: Rydell to make full-time WTCC return
- WRC: Meeke: Ireland should bid for WRC
RECRUITING FOR OUR 2014 SEASON IS NOW OVER.
THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.