- NASCAR: Walker pleads guilty after police chase
- F1: Grosjean says Renault 'messed up'
- WTCC: Lada now 'genuinely fast' - Huff
- F1: Montezemolo hits out at Marchionne
- F1: Kvyat: 2014 shows age no issue in F1
- WRC: Kubica confirms WRC return in Fiesta
- F1: Red Bull retains Buemi as F1 reserve
- FR3.5: Visser returns to FR3.5 with AVF team
- MOTOGP: Honda: Pedrosa still an elite rider
- ERC: Breen returns to ERC with Peugeot
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.