- FE: Formula E postpones Malaysian round
- F1: Lauda: F1 doesn't need Briatore
- WRC: Next rallies vital for Citroen drivers
- F1: Ex-Caterham staff refuse to back down
- RALLYX: Spanish GP track to host World RX
- F1: FRIC loss a boost for Hamilton
- F1: Historic F1 cars join Singapore bill
- WEC: Audi set to stick with single hybrid
- F1: F1 warned to stop controlling drivers
- GT: Mahy has surgery after Spa crash
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.