- NAT: BRDC F4 agrees Tatuus FIA F4 deal
- MOTOGP: Donington to host 2015 British MotoGP
- OTHER: Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- WEC: Porsche shuffles GTE pro line-up
- F1: Haas team makes change to its name
- OTHER: Barbados to host Race of Champions
- NAT: John Crossle obituary: 1931-2014
- GP2: Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- OTHER: Derani to make prototype debut
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.