- F1: Grosjean says new nose 'positive'
- F1: Rosberg: I've got time in my pocket
- F1: Kobayashi open to F1 reserve role
- F1: Fernley: F1 chiefs driving teams out
- F1: Hamilton fastest again at Austin
- F1: Caterham attracts potential buyers
- F1: FIA confirms Vettel will take penalty
- OTHER: TC3 announces three GP support races
- F1: Hamilton edges Rosberg in FP1
- F1: Rosberg: No qualms over double points
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be a part of the elite, highly recognized Ontario Race Physicians Safety Team.
Join the fast paced sport of Auto Racing.
Catch the action up close as you work on one of our rescue vehicles,
in a track ambulance, or in pit lane.
Provide medical care for race teams, track staff and track officials.
We are looking for
E.M.C.A.'s or E.M.C.A. pending
Full time / Volunteer Fire Fighters, Fire Fighting Essentials Graduates
Training in trackside safety and emergency care
Hands on experience in trackside & trauma room setting
Chance to meet new and interesting people from the racing world
Overnight Camping onsite
For further information please feel free to contact us.